Don't let the unrealistic publishing reality get you down. If you have a book and want to be published, look no further. We publish books sold in print and digital formats in bookstores.
RebelBooksPress.com will help you overcome the broken publishing model that is a reality today. We are a member of the Independent Book Publishers Association (IDPA).
Our published books are sold in all bookstores, including Barnes and Noble, Indie stores, Amazon, Apple, Kindle, Target, etc.
Our mission is to manage your entire book experience from beginning to end.
This means you can choose one or more of our services and have your book in your hands as soon as your files are ready.
We keep it simple in just a few steps.
1. Please send the first three chapters of your book to us via the 'submit manuscripts' page on this site. We will reply if we can publish your book within one week.
2. We follow strict publishing protocols, and if your manuscript is accepted for publication, you will be onboarded to understand how every step of the process works. This is done in a phone call or Zoom.
3. We will proof your book and send it back to you for approval. As part of our services, we can offer some recommendations for edits.
4. If your book needs no edits and is formatted perfectly, we can have you in print and/or eBook within a month.
5. Your files must be formatted for publishing, and we offer paperback, hardcover and/or eBook formats. Part of our job is to supply you with a free ISBN, and options for the best retail price for your book, including the royalty rate stores demand.
6. Once your book is published, you will recieve monthly reports showing your compensation aka profits from sales. You do not pay upfront to print and ship orders. Our global distribution partner takes care of that, and pays royalties, printing cost, and shipping.
7. Our authors always request PR and marketing help for branding, press, nonprofit alliances, tours, book signings, social media creation, and sales. This is a separate service, affordable for our authors, on a month-to-month basis.
Best of all, when we publish your book, it will be available in print and digital formats in all bookstores.
Because you are not self-published, your book will be sold in bookstores such as Barnes. and Noble, Indie bookstores, all US libraries, stores that sell books, Amazon, Kindle, Apple, etc. and will be considered for numerous, prestigious book awards.
Our distribution is global. We sell to stores in the US, CA, EU, AUS, and UK, plus work with Global Connect.
Part of our mission is to educate you about how the publishing world operates.
As part of our mission, we allign authors with nonprofits of their choice.
We publish to stores in the US, CA, EU, UK, AUS, and via Global Connect to the world.
Our authors qualify to be accepted for awards.
Rebel Books Press is an independent publishing house, meaning you deal with a real person - a writer and editor, so your book is the best it can be, and is published by professionals - not self-published.
We are a member of the Independent Book Publishers Association (IDPA).